U.S. News & World Report recently ranked Kingston Elementary and Old Donation School as the No. 1 elementary and middle schools in Virginia. Old Donation School, which has students in grades two through eight and is the home of the Edward E. Brickell Academy for Advanced Academics & Arts, was also ranked as the No. 2 elementary school in the state.
Our Campus Explained
In the 2014-2015 school year, Bayside Middle School sixth-graders began to attend classes on a new sixth-grade campus. Bayside seventh- and eighth-graders continue to attend classes at the original Bayside Middle School campus.
- Where Is the Bayside Sixth-Grade Campus Located?
- Why Did You Move the Sixth Grade Out of Bayside Middle?
- Is the Bayside Sixth Grade Campus Its Own School?
- What Elementary Schools Feed Students into the Bayside Sixth-Grade Campus?
- How Does Moving the Sixth-Graders Out of Bayside Affect the Seventh- And Eighth-Graders?
- Does My Rising Sixth-Grader Still Have the Same Academic Courses and Honors Program Available to Him/Her?
- Does My Rising Sixth-Grader Have the Same Elective Options Available to Him/Her as Other Middle School Students Do?
- Does the Sixth-Grade Campus Have the Same School Hours as the Bayside Seventh- And Eighth- Grade Campus?
- Is Transportation Provided to My Rising Sixth-Grader?
- Is My Rising Sixth-Grader Able to Participate in Middle School Sports and Academic Teams?
- Are After-School Activities and Clubs Available for My Rising Sixth-Grader?
- Is Transportation Provided to the Bayside Middle Seventh- And Eighth-Grade Campus for Athletic Practices and Club Meetings?
- Is This an Optional Program?
- Does the Sixth Grade Campus Have PTA Representatives?
- Did the Staff Move with the Sixth Grade?